Ten Gables Cottage

Ten Gables Cottage
Ten Gables Cottage

Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday Walk around the Property

Hi everyone and welcome to Ten Gables,
I took a little walk over the 5 acres today after finding out that an avocado tree had a big limb break off it. The tree is loaded with avocados and I suppose the weight of the branch made it fall. Then, I continued on (in the heat) and found that the rainy weather we have been having has made everything very green and lush and more flowers have bloomed. I found another squash ready to be picked! So, here is my little tour and you can just look at all the photos without my witty comments! Click on any you want to enlarge. Cheers.


















































































































































































































7 comments:

  1. What wouldn't I give to have an Avocado tree in my garden! You can keep the spider though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real home grown avocados? How amazing. They must be so delicious. Take good care of that tree. Lovely garden, even the spider--the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos. Avocados, I think, are high-ish in calories but really good for their vitamins etc. You could make guacamole? The kitty cat looks like a model (high cheek bones)! That spider is scary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all you comments and thank to a new follower, Tokan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are really loaded Egretta. I so love your yellow hibiscus.Beautiful! What a pretty butterfly on the zinnias.Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tree is loaded with Avacados! Wow! It's very expensive fruit here!
    Cute tabby and pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete