Ten Gables Cottage

Ten Gables Cottage
Ten Gables Cottage

Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday around the garden


Hello everyone, how do you like my sweet little bunny? It is a painted rock, but doesn't he look real?


Spring flowers (above) when I first set them out; they are growing and doing well, as we have had rain and plenty of warm, sunny weather here in Florida.

Begonias enjoy a little bit of shade, too.

Florida grows some delicious sweet onions. No, not me, although I haven't really tried to grow them. These were at the market. I bought one, which is really big and very sweet and mild.
 

Margaret's succulent plant has a "baby bloom"  
I have all these planted now, not en mass,  like seen here, so they don't make quite the show yet as they did here just waiting. Love Spring flowers!!! Happy Spring and Happy Easter.

3 comments:

  1. You have been busy planting and I so wish I was. LOL! So many spring beauties. I adore your painted bunny rock. You have a wonderful week Egretta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful spring flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your painted bunny rock. He's so cute! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete