Ten Gables Cottage

Ten Gables Cottage
Ten Gables Cottage

Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas Ideas....


Hi Everyone and welcome to Ten Gables! It  is looking rather like Christmas around here! We have no snow, of course, in Florida, so I made a few little snowmen from "Magic Modeling Clay" by Crayola. They are so cute....found the instructions on another blog. I can't tell you the name, but first saw it on Pinterest.

Well, Drats! I just deleted two more photos. I am so busy that I won't re-post them today. I have made Crock pot Fudge and packed up some for friends today. Above is how it looks cooling after having been dropped by the teaspoonful  into paper liners. It is so easy to make. Here is the recipe.
Crock pot Fudge
In the order listed put contents of 2 jars of roasted peanuts in the bottom of crock pot. I used one jar of salted and one jar of lightly salted. Add 1 package German Chocolate, 1 bag semi sweet chocolate chips and 1 package of white "almond" bark, broken in chunks. Cook 3 hours on Low. Don't open lid or stir. After 3 hours, stir well and drop by teaspoonfuls into tiny muffin cups. Makes about 100 or so pieces. Plenty to share with everyone you know!
I made some before Thanksgiving for our church bazaar and they went over well. I think they sold 5 pieces for $1.00 packaged in a zip lock bag.

Back to work! Today I am working on my patio. Yes, the sun is shining here and it is in the 70's, a beautiful day! 



1 comment:

  1. Your snow men are adorable! You're so creative. The crock pot fudge looks easy and yummy, I must try the recipe.

    ReplyDelete