Ten Gables Cottage

Ten Gables Cottage
Ten Gables Cottage

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

"Blogger's Bloom Day"

Hi Everyone, I loved this yellow hibiscus so much, I got it on twice! Kidding, I just messed up!
But it is gorgeous.
These pentas are a little fuzzy, but the color is so pretty, I had to include them!
 
Love the zinnias. Lots of mine have died now and I have plenty of seed. I just keep scattering them about and more have come up! They will grow here practically year around. I still haven't got the old plow painted barn red, like I plan to do. It is just too hot. 
I noticed the thermometer on the back porch showed 100 degrees earlier! It is in the sun, but it is in the low 90's and just too hot to get outside and work! Hope you have a lovely Bloggers' Bloom Day!
Bloggers' Bloom Day is hosted by http://maydreamsgarden.com/ 

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous Hibiscus Egretta. Such a beautiful yellow. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hibiscus is such a cheerful flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Egretta, beautiful flowers. I suppose with your heat you also have humidity, too, making it really hot. Love the hibiscus. I have one that is a pink one that I love. I love the big, bold flowers. I am jealous of your zinnias blooming all summer long. Here they winding down. I just didn't plant enough of them. I need to post photos of the green ones now that they are mature. I plan to save the seeds, but I think you can order them through Burbee's.

    ReplyDelete