Ten Gables Cottage

Ten Gables Cottage
Ten Gables Cottage

Thursday, October 18, 2012

"BUTTERFLY THURSDAY'

Hi Everyone, It's a Butterfly Thursday here at Ten Gables!!!Is there anything prettier than a big Monarch butterfly (well, I THINK it's a Monarch). It was fascinating to watch this big thing gracefully flitting from one blossom to another, it's wings batting slowly without a care in the world, completely ignoring the person (me) with the camera! 

So Mesmerizing that I could have watched for hours, but, finally she flew away to greener pastures or different flowers!

Check out the beautiful Fall blue sky and the Bougainvillea  blooms. Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. I love butterflies too, something almost magical!

    CArol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty flowers and butterflies, the sky looks so blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty bougainvillea. I have one but it seldom haev bloom! ;(

    ReplyDelete