Ten Gables Cottage

Ten Gables Cottage
Ten Gables Cottage

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Beautiful Roses and Antiques for my Shop Booth

Hello everyone and I hope you had a wonderful Valentine day! I did. For one thing, I got these beautiful roses and am enjoying them so much. Our church had a big Valentine party and it was so much fun. I will try and get some of those photos on this blog soon!





I am very busy setting up my Antique and Art booth in a shop here called Rustic Star Antiques.

Here are a few item I am collecting from my "stash" to take into the shop.

This old scale.






An old zinc jar lid holding a sprinkling top for a bottle and some vintage buttons.













Some old bottles and various tea pots.


A wooden goblet and an old darner.



I love antiques!!



2 comments:

  1. Well, I wish that I could just stop by for a look or a treasure. Happy sales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ann. Come on down....it is sunny here in Florida. We are already having Spring! Hope you do, too, soon in Colorado.

    ReplyDelete