Ten Gables Cottage

Ten Gables Cottage
Ten Gables Cottage

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

My new gallery and treasure shop


Hi Everyone, I am finally moved (somewhat) into Grace Consignments in Okeechobee, where I now have my own little gallery.  It is a room 12 x 12 and the good part is that I don't have to be there everyday working, as Susan, the owner is there to help customers.  I have hung a bunch of paintings, plus I have a few other items for sale, such as Fall decor, painted rocks, some antiques, etc.  I still have some paintings to hang, but I'll tell you, getting on the ladder is really not for me, so I will have to wait until I have my son or someone to help me!

I do think it looks quite neat and interesting, , though, and hope to see lots of people come through and purchase some art!!

I also have some painted decorative home decor pieces, such as trays and you can see a bread warmer in this photo.  Click on any photo for a closer view.

Here is a grouping of little 6 x 6 paintings....some are oil and others are acrylic.  They are pretty on easels as well as hanging and really don't have to be framed.   They are painted either on Masonite panels or on small canvas boards.




A little rag basket with a couple of my painted rocks...cute gift for anyone! See you at Grace Consignments if you are in the area at Egretta Wells Art Gallery and Treasures!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Egretta, such beautiful art work. I hope you sell every piece. Were I in the area, I would certainly pick my favorite piece and carry it home with me. I like the sunflowers pictures. Good luck in sales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely gallery! I'm really amazed!

    ReplyDelete