Ten Gables Cottage

Ten Gables Cottage
Ten Gables Cottage

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Crafts for Christmas Bazaar


Hi Everyone, I am busy getting ready for the Craft and Quilt Bazaar at my church, as well as another local craft show, called Crafts in the Woods. I thought you might like to see a few of my creations! The above little ornament is the Peace Lutheran Church Mouse!!

Another version.

The birds are made of yo-yos, which are circles of fabric gathered up. Several yo-yos are stacked together and tied, then a pom pom glued on top as the head. Wings and tail are made of felt and tiny black beads are the eyes. I started doing red birds, then added the Blue Bird of Happiness and have also made some white "Snow Birds". I thought our Northern residents would love the little Snow birds.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Egretta. I have been neglecting my blog the last few days. Just too busy. Your little mice and birds are adorable. I would be first in line at the craft show were I in the neighborhood. I hope that you enjoyed your son and grandsons' visit. The tea and cookies looked delicious. I can smell the cookies, now. yum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann, thanks for always looking at my blog and I will now see what you have been doing these Fall days in Colorado.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Christmas crafts; they are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete