Ten Gables Cottage

Ten Gables Cottage
Ten Gables Cottage

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wild Turkey in the Yard and Wednesday Blooms

Hi Everyone and I hope you are having a wonderful day. It is very warm here...yesterday was a high of 91 degrees. Yesterday a beautiful big wild turkey was strolling the back acreage in the shade, finding things to eat. You can hardly see him in the top photo, but here is a closer view.
Lots of beautiful flowers are in bloom now , so come with me for a little stroll and we will see what is in bloom! Enjoy!
Here is a lovely "Shrimp plant" in yellow and the  Caladiums are putting on quite a show, too.
I love the pink colors around the garden, especially in the Caladium leaves.
Zinnias are an all time favorite of everyone, it seems.
The Hibisicus are really showy this Spring. 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Blooms!
    We have wild turkey's too. It always cracks me up when I'm sitting outside and all of a sudden one will just go strutting right past.. LOL. Of course I do live in the country so they are pretty much the norm around here. Enjoy the weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Egretta. I am such a sucker for Hibiscus blooms. Your is so gorgeous. I never saw a Shrimp plant before. Lovely yellow blooms. Have a wonderful week and weekend ahead.

    ReplyDelete